1 container soft (silken) tofu
1 container firm or extra firm tofu
1/4 cup soy milk (I used almond milk)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. lemon juice
3 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
1 tsp. salt
2 - 10 oz. packages frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
4 cups tomato sauce (I used more)
1- 10 oz. box lasagna noodles
1. In food processor or blender (I used Vitamix), combine the two kinds of tofu, non-dairy milk, garlic powder, lemon juice, basil, and salt. Process until smooth.
2. Add spinach to mixture.
3. Place about a cup of tomato sauce in bottom of crockpot.
4. Place 1/3 of noodles on top of sauce and 1/3 of tofu/spinach mixture on top of noodles.
5. Repeat layers, being sure to end with sauce on top.
6. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until noodles are soft.
Makes 6 servings
NOTE: The first time I made this it looked like a disaster, but it turned out very good!