- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- ¾ cup cayenne hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (optional...we left it out, why add the calories?)
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk to get all the lumps out. Add more water if need to thin out batter. Batter should just thinly coat cauliflowers.
- Dip cauliflower into batter and allow excess batter to drip off. Place cauliflower on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping once, or until batter is hardened and cauliflower is cooked through.
- Whisk together cayenne hot sauce and coconut oil until combine. Toss cooked cauliflower in sauce. Serve with Cashew Ranch Dressing or Baba Ganoush.
Link to recipe: http://myvega.com/vega-life/recipe-center/cauliflower-buffalo-wings/