- 1 ½ cup warm white beans (I use Great Northern)
- ½ cup water (more or less)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ cup artichoke hearts (jarred, without oil, or frozen)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup raw spinach
- Puree beans, water and spices in a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Add artichoke hearts and lemon juice and pulse slightly until it reaches desired texture.
- Pour dip into heat safe container (I use an oven safe casserole dish). Rip spinach into smaller pieces and mix into dip.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until warm.
ServeThis dip is great with crackers or chips but also really good on bread or in a wrap. This is oil-free and diary-free but tastes sinfully good.
Recipe from: http://myplantbasedfamily.com/2014/09/24/spinach-artichoke-dip/