- 2 cartons organic vegetable broth
- 2 cups onion, chopped*
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced*
- 1 cup leeks, chopped*
- 5 oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 1 cup green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Add broth, onion, celery, leeks, mushrooms, soy sauce, salt, and sesame oil to a large pot. Cook on medium-high for 10 minutes, or until boiling.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Stir mixture into soup.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until soup is slightly thickened. If desired, garnish with green onions.
*These ingredients can be bought pre-chopped from Wegmans.
Makes: 11 cups
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 70 per serving
Recipe source: Wegmans